Nutrition information per serving:
FAT: 7% of calories from fat (low)
FAT: less tan 30% of calories from fat
FIBER: less tan 1 gram (med)
FIBER: 20-30 grams
FRUITS/VERTABLES: 5-9 servings
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
4 chicken breasts
8 C water
¼ C rice
½ can tomatoes sauce
½ small onion, chopped small
2 cilantro springs
1. Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts.
2. Boil chicken in water until fully cooked. Remove from water and set aside to cool.
3. Add rice, tomato sauce, and onion to chicken broth. Cook over low heat until rice is ready (about 25 minutes). Add cilantro.
4. Cut cooled chicken into small pieces.
5. When serving, put pieces of chicken at the bottom of each bowl. Then pour desired amount of soup with rice into each bowl. Squeeze a few drops of lemon on each serving.